Saturday, 14 May 2011

Beat of the Week May 9- May 15th 2011

Alrighty so I am going to start doing what I am calling beats of the week. Basically these are songs I am either working on a dance for, really speak to me, really get me, oooorrrrrr the repeat button in my head is stuck on them. This week the Beat of the week is Hear You Me- Jimmy Eat World!!!! Yay!!!! Now it is no secret that I love J.E.W but this song is something special to me. For me this song is a perfect running song, dancing to blow off steam/stress song, and also the song that can if given the chance make me tear up fast. The words .... "and if you were with me tonight, I'd sing to you one last time, a song for a heart so big that god just wouldn't let live" are the words that I sing and wanna sing over and over again to my late best friend Chantelle. This song is perfect for this week the week before the one year anniversary of her death

No comments:

Post a Comment