Saturday, 21 May 2011
Beat of the Week May 16th to May 22nd
Ok gal pals and guy buds this weeks beat of the week is The Lonely by Christina Perri....This song is amazing and I choose it for several different reasons. First off this week marks the one year anniversary of my best friends death, since her death I find it hard to have normal friendships and relationships and thus I am left alone most of the time. For the most part when I am alone I do not feel lonely but this week I was feeling extremely empty, lonely, and emotionless. The lyrics "the silent sound of loneliness wants to fallow me to bed" describes what I was feeling very much this week. Another reason I choose this song is that it also describes the journey that I have been embarking on in the last few months and will continue on for a while, the journey that this blog fallows, the journey of becoming me again, picking up the pieces, and becoming a full version of myself. This song represents everything about this week and my life. "I'm a ghost of a girl that I want to be most, I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment